• A maximam of 5 to 7days.
8. What is considered ‘damage’ to the gown?
• Generally, a damaged return constitutes a change in the physical condition that is different than when first delivered to client, and not limited to tears or/and stains.
• A rip or/and a tear in the gown
• Stains, i.e. wine, chocolate, ink (from all kinds of pens), food (red and green curries, chilli, gravy, strong coloured spices), fruits (strawberry, mango, ‘ShanJu’, cherry etc)
9. What happens if gown/ dress/ kua (any rented item from Just Gowns) is damaged?
• Client needs to return gown to Just Gowns for inspection.
• If gown(s) and/or accessories is(are) damaged in any way, the refundable security deposit will be forfeited, ie. the refundable security deposit will NOT be returned.
10. What happens if gown/ dress/ kua is lost by the client?
• Client needs to make a police report for the missing item.
• Just Gowns will retain a photocopy of the police report made by the client.
• The refundable deposit will be forfeited, ie the refundable deposit will NOT be returned to client.
11. What are the payment terms?
We accept cash or Bank Transfer (ATM or Internet). NO NETS OR CREDIT CARD payment.